NSC Survey Solutions provide reliable and measurable feedback from employees at all levels of your organization.
Unlike after-the-fact lagging indicator data, NSC survey data allow you to proactively and strategically improve safety performance. NSC Survey Solutions help you gather this perspective, measure it and take action.
Surveying with NSC allows you to:
- Capture the overall health of your safety program
- Increase employee engagement and morale
- Signal areas in need of corrective action
- Provide management with sensitive and valid leading indicator safety metrics
- Effectively incorporate safety into the improvement process
- Motivate your organization to find gaps, action plan and make changes
Better Metrics for the Best Results
The National Safety Council recently conducted a national poll of American workers and found 30% were afraid to report safety issues – despite the majority saying safety was a priority in their workplace. What would employees say about your safety culture?
Find out. NSC Employee Perception Surveys offer:
Three levels of safety surveys to meet your organization's needs
- Benchmarking against millions of respondents from thousands of industry leaders
- Customization options, giving you the ability to add items relevant to your organization
- Available in more than 30 languages
- Optional demographical comparison by employee groups or locations to strategically focus improvement efforts
- Data-driven action-planning resources and guidance
Learn more about the time and steps involved in the survey process, or
get started today!