April is Distracted Driving Awareness Month, the perfect time to introduce a cell phone policy into your workplace. Numerous corporations, such as DuPont and Goodyear, are leading the way by banning employees from using cell phones while driving. Download the Council’s free Cell Phone Policy Kit and find everything you need to implement a policy and keep your employees safe.
This free resource is a customizable, turn-key tool for employers and includes:
- A sample cell phone policy
- Tips for management support
- Ideas to gain employee buy-in
- A sample press release to alert the media of the company’s landmark safety decision
- Posters and flyers for the workplace
- A one-hour course for employers to use in explaining the policy