The National Safety Council has teamed up with the makers of Claritin® for the Clear to Drive SM campaign to educate the public about the importance of reading medicine labels for warnings about drowsiness before getting behind the wheel, and to ask for your commitment to follow these safe-driving practices:
- Check the labels of any medicines I’m taking, including allergy medicines, for warnings about drowsiness
- Get adequate sleep the night before driving
- Avoid driving if I’m feeling drowsy
- Schedule breaks during long trips or arrange for a travel companion
- Stop driving if I start feeling drowsy behind the wheel
Do your part and commit to safe driving by signing the Claritin® Clear to DriveSM pledge at www.cleartodrive.com.
For every pledge, the makers of Claritin® will donate $1, up to $30,000, to the National Safety Council.