Enhance Your Safety Education by Joining NSC as a Student Member
Membership benefits include:
- 30% off all NSC textbooks purchased from nsc.org
- Access to members-only areas of the NSC website
- Subscription to Safety+Health® magazine through graduation
- Student registration to NSC Congress & Expo and other events
- Access to NSC Library services
Join for free at
nsc.org/studentportal for news and supplemental information.
Jump Start Your Career and Join the Young Professionals Division
Tailored to safety professionals under 45 and those new to the safety profession, membership in the Young Professionals Division is free to undergraduate students ($35 for graduate students and safety professionals). Membership benefits include:
Invitations to Young Professionals Division meetings
Networking opportunities with safety professionals
Career mentoring and development opportunities
Free NSC Division safety training and courses
Potential leadership in other NSC Divisions, the NSC Board of Delegates, the Campbell Institute and NSC World Class Team
Help craft and guide future NSC policies and positions
nsc.org/ypd for more information.
Now You're Working! Apply for the Rising Stars of Safety Award Program
The Rising Stars of Safety are:
- Nominated by their supervisors
- The next generation of safety leaders
- An elite group of safety professionals under age 40
Learn more about the Rising Stars of Safety.
Share Your Knowledge in the NSC Industry Divisions
Interact with peers and discuss the responsibilities/challenges of the safety industry, attend industry-specific events and training sessions.
Industry-specific divisions include:
- Alcohol, Drugs and Impairment
- Business & Industry
- Community Safety
- Construction & Utilities
- Government & Public Sector
- Women's Caucus
- Young Professionals
nsc.org/divisions for more information.