Are you a woman working in the safety field who would like to network with the top female safety professionals worldwide?
If so, we invite you to join the National Safety Council Women's Caucus.
Women's Caucus membership benefits include:
- Exclusive invitations to Women's Caucus meetings
- Opportunity to create a more inclusive environment for women in the safety field
- Networking opportunities with female safety professionals throughout the country
- A safe space to discuss issues that are of particular interest to women working in the safety field
- Opportunity to receive mentorship and career support from experienced professionals
- A chance to provide the next generation of female safety professionals with mentoring and career advice
- The support and camaraderie of like-minded safety professionals
If this sounds interesting to you, please email Katherine van den Bogert at
NSC Marion Martin Recognition Award
The NSC Women's Caucus presented Marion Martin Recognition awards to two deserving women in the field of safety.
Ms. Martin served as secretary of labor and industry in Maine from 1947 to 1962. During her tenure, legislation involving equal pay, industrial safety, child labor and collective bargaining was passed.
Meet the 2016 winners, and nominate someone for the 2017 Marion Martin Award.