Members of the Women's Caucus at their spring meeting in San Diego, CA, in May 2017.
Are you a woman working in the safety field who would like to network with the top female safety professionals worldwide? If so, we invite you to join the National Safety Council Women's Caucus.
Mark Your Calendar
The Women's Caucus will hold its fall meeting from 10 a.m. to noon (ET) Monday, Sept. 25, at the
2017 NSC Congress & Expo, at the JW Marriott in Indianapolis.
Get the agenda here.
Why Join the NSC Women's Caucus?
Women's Caucus membership benefits include:
- Exclusive invitations to Women's Caucus meetings
- Opportunity to create a more inclusive environment for women in the safety field
- Networking opportunities with female safety professionals throughout the country
- A safe space to discuss issues that are of particular interest to women working in the safety field
- Opportunity to receive mentorship and career support from experienced professionals
- A chance to provide the next generation of female safety professionals with mentoring and career advice
- The support and camaraderie of like-minded safety professionals
If this sounds interesting to you, please email Katherine van den Bogert at
NSC Marion Martin Recognition Award
The NSC Women's Caucus presents an award to one woman annually who demonstrates leadership and has a proven track record in safety.
Ms. Martin served as secretary of labor and industry in Maine from 1947 to 1962. During her tenure, legislation involving equal pay, industrial safety, child labor and collective bargaining was passed.