Join us May 6 in the Dallas/Fort Worth area. In less than eight hours, you will learn:
- How employers can be held liable when an employee is involved in a cell phone distracted driving crash
- Why cell phone distracted driving is a growing public safety threat
- What companies should include in a cell phone policy
- How to build management support for your cell phone policy
- How to educate employees about the policy and ensure compliance
Meet the Speakers
Paul Atchley, Ph.D., professor of psychology at University of Kansas
Todd Clement, attorney at law, the Clement Firm
Russ Hurd, victim advocate
Joe McKillips, director, commercial program support, Abbott Laboratories
David Teater, consultant, National Safety Council
Deborah Trombley, senior program manager, transportation initiatives, National Safety Council
Previous Attendees have Said:
"I underestimated the significant impact of (distracted driving)."
"The seminar was very comprehensive, compelling and high quality."
"I know it's the right thing to do ... the tools I got will make it easier to implement."