Insurance companies AON, Liberty Mutual and Zurich will join the National Safety Council in a roundtable discussion on rising crash rates from 1 to 4 p.m. (ET) Dec. 12 at Kaiser Permanente Center for Total Health, 700 2nd St., NE, Washington, D.C.
The meeting will immediately follow the Road to Zero Coalition meeting, which will be held at the same location from 9 a.m. to noon (ET).
NSC Chairman and CEO Deborah Hersman will provide opening comments for the insurance roundtable.
Panel discussion topics will include:
- Today's transportation safety issues
- Impactful changes to improve fleet management
- Changing/controlling driver behaviors
- Driver selection criteria (regulated and non-regulated)
- Systems for monitoring behaviors in non-regulated fleets
- Monitoring/managing of distractions
- Transportation risks of the future