Vehicle crashes are the number one cause of workplace death, and distractions are a leading factor. A cell phone distracted driving policy is crucial to keeping your workers safe from crashes, but not all policies are created equal. Some policies have loopholes that leave employees exposed to crash risk.
The FREE Cell Phone Policy Assessment Tool from the National Safety Council reveals how your policy compares to recommended best practices for keeping workers safe. You'll get:
- Instant feedback on your crash and liability risk
- Tips to close safety gaps in your cell phone policy
- Ways to educate employees about risks of cell phone use while driving
- Real examples of lawsuits that resulted when employees crashed while using cell phones
- Links to helpful resources
The tool is quick, easy and online!
STEP 1. Read the questions START HERE
STEP 2. Select your answers
STEP 3. Get a customized report with feedback about your policy