Your class confirmation will be mailed to you within four weeks of your receipted payment date to the Court. If you provided an email address when filling out your ticket, your class confirmation will be emailed to you. Your request for course location, day and time will be honored if possible.
National Safety Council holds classes in the following locations – Roosevelt University (Chicago Campus), Oakton Community College, Moraine Valley Community College and Roosevelt University (Schaumburg Campus).
If you cannot attend your assigned course, immediately
Please arrive at your course location
30 minutes early to register. You must present a valid picture ID as required by the court. No one is admitted after the course start time. If you miss any part of the course, you must
reschedule, pay a fee and attend the course in its entirety.
In addition to a valid picture ID, please bring a pen and your Class Confirmation with you to class. No guests, children or pets are permitted in class. Please review the
NSC Code Of Conduct prior to attending.
If you are scheduled to participate in the classroom version of the 4-Hour Driver Safety Course, you may be eligible to switch to the online version. Please call (888) 245-8450 or email
firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Accessing the Online 4-Hour Driver Safety Course
After receiving your access code in your class confirmation document, you can access the Online 4-Hour Driver Safety Course from any computer with an internet connection:
- Go to
- Login using the access code provided to you
- Create a user name and password
- Follow prompts to add personal information
- Select the preferred language – English, Espanol, Polski
- The course will start automatically
- When exiting the course, the "X" to close button will automatically save your progress by bookmarking your location in the course; when you restart the course as a returning student, you will start where you left off
- You must complete all sessions of the course in their entirety by the deadline date designated in your class confirmation document
Online Technical Support
Call the Traffic Safety School Online Technical Support helpline at (800) 775-1484 or via email at
email@example.com. Business hours are 8:30 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. Monday through Friday, and 8 a.m. to noon Saturdays.