You know the importance of compliance, but sometimes it's hard to know where to start. That's where the National Safety Council Crane & Hoist Safety Compliance Training can help. Our safety professionals translate OSHA regulations on overhead and gantry cranes into terms you can use, and show you how to put them into practice.
In just four hours, you'll learn practices and procedures that will keep you in compliance and, best of all, protect your employees.
The course covers:
- OSHA Overhead and Gantry Cranes Regulation (29 CFR Subpart N 1910.179) and Slings Regulation (29 CFR Subpart N 1910.184)
- Crane and sling terminology
- Four types of crane inspections
- Safe sling operation procedures
- Recordkeeping requirements for slings
- The importance of best practices