Repetitive motion and overexertion are the biggest risk factors facing American workers. The one-day NSC Ergonomics course will teach you how to reduce the number and severity of musculoskeletal injuries in your workplace through a practical and effective program.
Discussions, demonstrations and exercises explain the importance of keeping employees free from ergonomic injuries. You’ll also learn how to recognize risk factors, conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, evaluate and rank hazards, and select appropriate control methods.
What You Will Learn:
- The basic concepts relating to ergonomics in the workplace
- How to recognize ergonomic risk factors related to musculoskeletal disorders
- How to conduct an ergonomic worksite analysis, and evaluate and rank hazards
- Various control methods and how to select the method best suited to the level of risk
- Steps to implementing a successful ergonomics program at your workplace
Who Would Benefit
This course is designed for business owners, managers, supervisors and HR professionals.
Register today and gain the skills you need to take control of the number one cause of workplace injuries, reduce costs and improve employee morale for your organization.
Earn Your NSC Advanced Safety Certificate (ASC™)
Completion of the Ergonomics course earns you 0.65 CEUs towards the NSC Advanced Safety Certificate (ASC™), a nationally recognized safety program based on proven best practices.
The ASC program builds upon knowledge of compliance requirements to further your safety education. It also sharpens your leadership skills to drive fundamental safety change throughout your organization.
For individuals on a career path in safety, this certificate program provides a starting point, a clear roadmap and best-in-class educational experiences to meet many industry-leading certification requirements.