Download Course Description
Available in English or Spanish, this course has been designed using extensive research and testing to improve mastery and retention over the long-term. This comprehensive course is taught in a dynamic, hands-on way with industry-leading curriculum and content from the expert in occupational first aid training.
Whether you choose classroom or online, these courses provide the vital knowledge needed to respond to a medical emergency effectively and efficiently.
Participants will learn to:
- Recognize a medical emergency
- Handle breathing and cardiac emergencies
- Act appropriately and effectively and sustain life until professional help arrives
- Prevent disease transmission
- Identify and care for bleeding, sudden illness and injuries
Who would benefit:
- Emergency Response Teams
- Safety Personnel
- Individuals requiring CPR certification
- General public
Already an Instructor?
If you already teach another provider's first aid program, you can likely be grandfathered into ours.