Newly revised to incorporate the GHS standard this course is a must for any organization with hazardous materials on premises.
Meet the Dec. 2013 compliance deadline.
OSHA recently released Hazard Communication Standard updates to the 25-year-old regulation by incorporating the United Nations’ Globally Harmonized System of Classification and Labeling of Chemicals, a system many stakeholders suggest will make it easier to classify and communicate hazards.
In this class you will learn:
- GHS and the new Safety Data Sheet system
- OSHA Hazard Communication 1910.1200 Subpart Z
- Hazard communication programs
- Labeling hazardous materials
- GHS Deadlines and how they affect you.