Learn how to train your forklift operators for safe operation and meet OSHA requirements. Our one-day classroom course teaches candidate instructors how to develop and deliver complete in-house training programs, design exercises for staff evaluations, and instruct non-operators how to work safely around forklifts. Take the course at an NSC training center, or we can train on-site at your location.
What you'll learn
- OSHA Powered Industrial Truck Standard 1910.178 and 1926.602 compliance
- How to evaluate operators' performance
- How to educate non-operators about working safely around powered industrial trucks
- How to teach safe procedures and maintenance
Easy-to-follow Facilitator Guide with companion DVD (plus PC/Mac CD-ROM version) that lets course leaders engage and involve participants through all seven instructional modules.
Who would benefit
- Forklift operator trainers
- Forklift operators
- Warehouse/shipping/receiving managers
- Construction site managers
- Safety managers
- Safety committee members
- Operations managers