NSC Safety Management Techniques training takes a balanced approach to safety management. This four-day course addresses administrative, technical and cultural issues, helping you effectively manage projects and employees.
Through discussions and in-class activities this course teaches winning strategies you can easily and cost-effectively implement for your company. You’ll gain the tools and skills to enhance your safety management techniques and influence your organization’s safety and health efforts.
What You Will Learn:
- How the key elements in safety, health and management influence your organization’s safety management focus
- How to identify characteristics of an effective safety management system
- The roles and responsibilities of safety professionals
- The four requirements for creating a positive safety culture
- Strategies and steps necessary for creating individual and organizational change
- How to establish a business case for a safety management system
- How to create a safety and health action plan to improve safety management
- Skills to analyze safety and health issues from a manager’s perspective and develop a plan to resolve issues
Who Would Benefit
Designed for the safety leader, this course meets the needs of safety and health committee leaders, supervisors, and middle/upper managers. Attend this course if you are coordinating, supervising, or managing safety and health efforts at your company.
Register today and get the confidence you need to lead safety in your organization.
Earn Your NSC Advanced Safety Certificate (ASC™)
Completion of the Safety Management Techniques Course earns you 2.6 CEUs towards the NSC Advanced Safety Certificate (ASC™), a nationally recognized safety program based on proven best practices.
The ASC program builds upon knowledge of compliance requirements to further your safety education. It also sharpens your leadership skills to drive fundamental safety change throughout your organization.
For individuals on a career path in safety, this certificate program provides a starting point, a clear roadmap and best-in-class educational experiences to meet many industry-leading certification requirements.