National Safety Council First Aid, CPR and AED course is now customizable to meet industry-specific training.
Depending on the industry, employees may encounter unique medical emergencies or injuries. The new NSC First Aid programs come with 100 industry-specific training scenarios, which are included in instructor DVDs and PowerPoint presentations.
Instructors can customize course content to make it more relevant to those in the following industries, some of which are high risk:
First Aid at Your Fingertips
Each lesson in the
First Aid, CPR & AED program starts off with an introductory vignette or question, making the purpose of the lesson clear and memorable. The new layout of the NSC First Aid Quick Guide makes it easier than ever to locate specific topics. Also new:
- Instructor materials now include a full student workbook with instructor notes on every page
- Instructor manuals now feature
Guideline callout boxes, indicating a 2015 change
- Student workbooks have been re-designed with all new icons and callouts to engage students
- All-new videos are designed to draw the student in and increase retention
- Instructor materials are provided on DVDs and a USB drive