National Safety Council Professional Truck Driver (PTD) Online Course combines content and videos from Classroom Defensive Driving Courses with the convenience and flexibility of online training. Throughout the 4-hour course, your drivers will learn to recognize potential and immediate hazards and how to avoid collisions through real-life driving scenarios, gaming exercises and testing challenges.
Review the course topics and objectives.
Through computer-generated animation and interactive instruction, participants will become motivated to change their behind-the-wheel behaviors and attitudes by learning best practices for protecting themselves, their vehicles and your organization.
Driver Training that Delivers Results
With its highly-interactive engaging format, PTD Online is a cost effective solution for new hires, refresher and post-incident training – perfect for individual or group settings, at remote locations or while your drivers are on the road. Course highlights include:
- Crash scenario evaluations and interactive skill testing
- Easy-to-follow navigation and bookmark feature
- Unit quizzes to confirm learner retention
- Full-course narration and closed captioning
- Printable Code of Ethics Checklist
- 25-question, multiple-choice test requiring a 76% passing score
- One year subscription term from date your access code is delivered
Get pricing information and other details.
NSC will Establish Your Very own DDC Online Training University
NSC will design your organization's very own DDC Online Training University with the purchase of 100 or more DDC Online Course registrations.
Learn more about this customized option and the many features and benefits of DDC Online, or call (800) 621-7619.
Request More Information