From weather-related issues to active shooters in the workplace and more, it’s critical for your employees to know the correct action to take before, during and after an emergency.
NSC Emergency Preparedness training comes with a Facilitator Kit and Participant Kit (sold separately); quantity purchases can result in lower per-unit cost.
Course content consists of eight independent modules to match your specific training needs. You can also customize the training by adding your company policies, videos or polls to the PowerPoint slides included in the Facilitator Kit.
Additional supervisor content at the end of each module helps supervisors define their roles and responsibilities for each emergency.
- Weather and Natural Disasters
- Shelter in Place Emergencies
- Medical Emergencies
- Workplace Violence
- Active Shooter
- Terrorism Emergencies
- Communication Before and After Emergencies
Facilitator Kit Includes:
- Comprehensive Facilitator Guide that fully prepares the course leader to teach all eight modules; it includes a fully embedded participant guide
- Customizable PowerPoint presentation with embedded impact videos
- Reference CD with additional 5-Minute Safety Talks and reference material
Participant Guide Includes:
- Student workbook with eight instructional modules
- Knowledge checks for each module
Gain the knowledge and confidence to protect your employees and business in today's uncertain world.