Slips, trips, and falls are a major cause of preventable injuries and deaths in the workplace; only motor vehicle incidents cause more worker fatalities.
NSC Slip, Trip and Fall Prevention training will increase awareness of hazards and workers' ability to prevent them, ultimately creating a safer work environment for all employees.
Slips trips and falls happen everywhere – in retail stores, government offices, schools, manufacturing facilities, corporate offices and at home. This training will help individuals in all settings recognize, evaluate and control slip, trip and fall hazards.
What You'll Learn
- The impact of slips, trips and falls in the workplace
- How to select and recommend appropriate footwear
- How to recognize and prevent slip, trip and fall hazards at work and at home
- How to idenitify risk factors for slips, trips and falls and working from heights
- How to identify and implement controls related to slips, trips and falls
Customized Training Solutions
This program now offers classroom training in addition to our packaged and onsite training solutions. Choose the format that best fits your needs.
Register for Slips, Trips and Falls Prevention Training today and help realize a safer, more productive work environment for your organization.