Easily complete training to meet compliance and earn a HAZWOPER completion certificate through the NSC Virtual Classroom, powered by Summit Training Source. Each comprehensive session includes video and state-of-the-art graphics. Courses comply with the classroom portion of
OSHA 29 CFR Part 1910.120.*
Online course libraries include:
- HAZWOPER 40-hour: Required for workers that perform activities that expose or potentially expose them to hazardous substances
- HAZWOPER 24-hour: Required for employees visiting an uncontrolled hazardous waste operation mandated by the government
- HAZWOPER 8-hour: An annual refresher course for general site workers who remove hazardous waste or are involved with hazardous substances or health hazards
Who is Covered by the OSHA HAZWOPER Standard?
- Clean-up operations required by a government body – whether federal, state, local or other involving hazardous substances – that are conducted at uncontrolled hazardous waste sites
- Corrective actions involving clean-up operations at sites covered by the Resource Conservation and Recovery Act of 1976 (RCRA) as amended (42 U.S.C. 6901 et seq.)
- Voluntary cleanup operations at sites recognized by federal, state, local or other governmental body as uncontrolled hazardous waste sites
- Operations involving hazardous waste conducted at treatment, storage and disposal facilities regulated by Title 40 Code of Federal Regulations Parts 264 and 265 pursuant to RCRA, or by agencies under agreement with the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency to implement RCRA regulations
- Emergency response operations for release of – or threatened release of – hazardous substances, regardless of location
FOR MORE INFORMATION, CALL (800) 723-3643
*OSHA does not certify or approve HAZWOPER training courses. Some students may complete courses in less time than the course packages state. To fully comply with the HAZWOPER standard, hands-on training must also be completed.