Each year, the Campbell Institute presents the Symposium, a ground-breaking event where attendees explore what lies ahead in the fields of environment, health and safety. True to the root of the word, the Symposium focuses on the free and open exchange of ideas among peers. Presentations are brief, topics are provocative and discussion is thought-provoking. Take part in this unparalleled opportunity to access a diverse group of fellow leaders looking into the future of EHS.
The 2018 Campbell Institute Symposium will be held Feb. 20 and 21 in Charlotte, NC. Admission is $649; $549 for Campbell Institute members.
- Industry 4.0: Road Mapping Emerging Technologies
- Real Applications of Wearables: A Case Study
- EHS in the Tech Industry
- Women in EHS: Learning from Successes and Struggles
- The Next Evolution in EHS – Insights from the Leading Edge
- From Storytelling to Storybuilding