The Campbell Award recognizes organizations that achieve business excellence by integrating environmental, health and safety (EHS) management into business operations. Each year, one or more organizations from around the world join the Winners Circle, but recognition is only part of the reward.
The Campbell Award offers value to your organization just by applying:
- Self-evaluation of your organization's EHS management system
- Opportunity to have your practices reviewed by internationally known experts
- Written feedback on each section of the criteria; nearly 128 hours of review per application
- In-person assessments of at least two organization sites (finalists only)
- Opportunity to join the Campbell Institute, a group of world-class EHS organizations