Superior Safety Performance Award
The National Safety Council’s Superior Safety Performance Award recognizes companies, units and/or facilities that have achieved a minimum of ten consecutive “perfect record” years, operating without incurring an occupational injury or illness resulting in days away from work.
- Participants must have zero fatalities, zero injuries and zero illnesses that involved days away from work in their 6-digit NAICS Code during a minimum consecutive 10 year period (extending at least 120 months in duration).
- Any organization recording a fatality or injury that involved days away from work will not be considered.
- Qualified companies, units and facilities can purchase a Superior Safety Performance Award to display their achievement at their organization.
- Pricing: Superior Safety Performance Award $149.95 (plus shipping, handling and applicable tax).
TO APPLY FOR THIS AWARD:
- Review your self-reported data to determine if you are eligible for consideration (based on program criteria).
| Click here to submit your data. |
Your application will be evaluated shortly after receipt. If your company, unit or facility is deemed eligible based on your self-reported data, your award will be mailed within 4-6 weeks to the shipping address indicated on your order form. The National Safety Council reserves the right to change, without notice, any statement in the Occupational Awards Program concerning, but not limited to, rules, policies, awards, delivery dates/methods, and fees.