Seventy-five percent of respondents to the Safety+Health 2014 Job Outlook survey said environmental, health and safety was not their first career choice. What are colleges and universities doing to to promote EHS as a career option? Also: Veteran EHS pros talk about how they got their start.
While you are on the Safety+Health website, check out Safety+Health magazine's annual Salary Survey to see how much safety professionals are currently earning.
Thanks for visiting the NSC Press Student Portal. NSC Press is the National Safety Council’s book publishing arm and publisher of safety textbooks.
The Student Portal offers U.S. college students the following benefits:
- Deep discounts on textbooks
- Free student membership in the National Safety Council
- Access to practice quizzes and case studies
The National Safety Council offers free student memberships to U.S. college students focusing on safety, health and environmental studies.
Your FREE student membership gives you:
Click here to fill out your student membership application and start saving! You will receive an email within 48 hours (during normal business hours) with your Membership ID #. Please note that this is email is the ONLY way to receive your memmbership information-no membership cards are sent out.
Your membership ID number allows you to purchase textbooks at the discounted member price in the National Safety Council Shopping Cart. To sign in and start saving, please log in here. If this is your first time logging in as an NSC student member, please choose the option "New Web Registrant with NSC ID".
Check out the NSC Press Book Catalog (right) with links directly to each book in the shopping cart. Remember, you need your National Safety Council member ID to purchase books at the discounted member price.
- Accident Prevention Manual: Administration & Programs (13th Edition)
- Accident Prevention Manual: Engineering & Technology (13th Edition)
- Supervisors' Safety Manual (10th Edition)
- Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene (5th Edition)
- Fundamentals of Industrial Hygiene (6th Edition, Abbreviated)