NSC offers a series of standardized safety surveys to help you find the specific strengths and weaknesses of your safety program as seen by your employees. These surveys collect feedback directly from the employees at all levels of your organization, providing a leading set of indicators of your safety program’s quality and effectiveness. They can be customized to speak the “language” of your company and reflect greater accuracy in the results. Give Jason Robinson a call at (205) 328-7233 to discuss how NSC surveys can help you assess where you are, compare yourself to industry leaders and improve what is currently in place.
Unlike professional associations, membership with the National Safety Council is for ALL of your employees. We encourage you to have all of your opt-in to ensure everyone can be included on benefit distribution
The following NSC benefits are available to all of your employees. To be included on your company’s benefit distribution at no charge, please opt-in.
- Safety+Health Magazine - US residents only
- News Alert - weekly email provides updates on international, national and local safety issues with links to content source information.
- Industry Newsletters - bimonthly e-newsletter keeping you current on industry news
- National Safety Council Library
- 24/7 Access to the Member-exclusive Website content for ALL of your employees
- Downloadable Safety and Health Code of Ethics and Companion Resource Guide
- Industry Networking groups provide opportunities to help you build a limitless resource of safety professionals in your industry
- Substantial product and training discounts off non-member pricing
- Registration discount for National Safety Council’s Congress & Expo
- Announcements regarding new library materials - the NSC library adds approximately 2,000 documents on safety and health annually
- Accident Review (for an additional fee)
Educating employees on the risks of using handheld and hands-free devices while driving can reduce your risk and liability as an employer. In addition, you may reduce your costs, as drivers are four times more likely to have a collision while using a cell phone. The Kentucky Chapter can help you create a distracted driving policy for your organization. Click hereto request the tools you need to create a policy.
Click on http://www.nsc.org/products_training/Products/Pages/OnlineProductCatalog.aspx to download our current catalog of products and services.
Go to NSC.org and sign-in with your Member ID #. A wide variety of tools and tips are available to you as part of your membership.
Free Signup for the Safety Ambassador Program:
National Safety Council Page on You Tube:
Download the “Proud Member” Logo:
NSC Awards Program:
Downloadable Safety Self Inspection Checklists:
History of the National Safety Council:
Updated H1N1 information: