To properly prepare teens to drive, parents must have a clear understanding of the risks they face. That’s why the National Safety Council developed Alive at 25® Parent Program. The 2-hour online program identify those risks, and help parents reinforce good driving skills and decision-making to them become safe and responsible drivers.
Parents will learn to:
- Get involved in training their teens to drive safely and responsibly
- Encourage the parent/teen partnership from learning to drive through independent driving.
- Offer practical solutions to reduce the unique risks and hazards teen drivers face
- Help their teens to understand the need for defensive driver training
- Examine how to approach Graduated Driver Licensing (GDL) laws, and those related to safety belts, speeding, and alcohol and drugs
- Provide an example of an effective parent/teen driver contract and discuss the importance of using the contract to manage teens’ driving experience
This highly interactive program provides an overview of the importance of graduated driving laws, relevant facts and statistics, and strategies to help keep teenage drivers safe. The useful bookmark feature allows parents to interrupt then continue the course as their schedules allow. Also includes a resource center, with printable materials.
It’s an easy way to raise funds for your school or PTO/PTA with NO administration on your part! Just post a link on your website that will take participants to the Alive at 25® Parent Program Online course. For every individual who enrolls in the course (using a special referral code), your school or organization will receive $5!
We make it simple to start and maintenance free:
- No program administration
- No start-up fees
- No operating costs
- No donations to solicit and nothing to sell
- Cancel the program at any time
- We’ll even help with the marketing
To get started: