The Advanced Safety Certificate program is designed to maximize your effectiveness as a safety leader and help you establish best safety practices for your organization.
Advanced courses focus on the technical and management safety skills and best practices needed to take your safety program to a new level. And with each course, you’ll be stepping out on a path toward greater accomplishment and professional recognition. Download printable PDF
Full-time safety practitioners, safety committee members, safety coordinators, safety specialists, human resources, safety managers, loss control managers, and operations managers
- How to design a custom safety training program for your organization
- Management skills to establish yourself as a problem solver and decision maker
- How to set safety performance measures for your organization and employees
- Techniques for a balanced approach to safety management
- When, how, and to whom you should delegate safety responsibilities
- How to assess your organization’s safety training needs and deliver performance-based training
Complete the 4-day Principles of Occupational Safety & Health course and earn 5.2 additional CEUs by taking a mix of the following courses. All courses must be completed within a five-year period.