This certificate gives you knowledge of safety practices, industry terminology and the skills to develop and implement a comprehensive safety action plan for your organization. You will go beyond the basics of workplace compliance and discuss nineteen critical safety and health topics to learn best practices and how to prevent injuries. Download printable PDF
The Certificate is a great introduction for anyone with safety responsibilities and an excellent review course for those with more experience. Safety specialists, production administrators, maintenance technicians, human resources, operations and safety management personnel should attend.
- Principles of occupational safety and health management
- How to develop a safety and health management action plan
- How to anticipate, recognize, evaluate, and control hazards and determine an acceptable level of risk
- Skills needed to select, build and utilize safety teams
- How to develop and manage a job safety analysis process
- Reasons for safety inspections and how to plan, conduct and follow up
- How to understand OSHA regulatory requirements
Successfully complete the 4-day Principles of Occupational Safety & Health (POSH) course and receive your Certificate in Principles of Safety.