Whether becoming a First Aid Instructor is required for you to train people at work or as part of a community effort, the National Safety Council offers proven training that gives you the competency and confidence you need to teach others to save lives. Courses offer:
- Easy and streamlined processes – Spend less time administrating with access to an NSC database that helps you keep track of your student’s status and records
- Comprehensive resources – You gain access to the Instructor Resource Center and Roster Website for printing course completion cards, student emails, administrative tools and more
- No instructor restrictions – Get grandfathered in if you are already authorized to teach first aid and CPR by another nationally-recognized provider
NSC offers a range of programs: First Aid, CPR & AED, Pediatric First Aid, Advanced First Aid, CPR & AED, Basic Life Support for Health Care & Professional Rescuers, Basic Life Support and Emergency Medical Response.
If you’re authorized to teach first aid and CPR with another national organization, you may be pre-qualified to teach NSC First Aid courses right away. Click the button below to upload your existing credentials to get started.
If you’re seeking to become a First Aid Instructor for a community program, or for additional income, NSC offers you a single source for training. Beside the benefits above, you’ll also gain an advantage from:
- No hidden fees – Unlike most national providers, NSC never charges processing fees for your student’s course completion cards
- Affordable – You or your students will save money with a competitive pricing structure
- Easy administration – Focus on your instruction with tools and resources that make training and doing business easy
- Quarterly Instructor Newsletter – Keep updated on the latest course enhancements, new products, state approvals and more