We’ve designed our professional series programs specifically for professional emergency medical responders. Not only can you keep your certification and skills up-to-date, but you can also make what you do even more rewarding – by teaching life-saving skills to others to protect and serve your community.
As an emergency medical responder, you may already have the credentials to teach NSC first aid courses in your community. Get the skills, training and expertise to teach others – earning extra income in your off hours.
- Cutting edge training techniques. NSC training courses meet OSHA and AHA guidelines utilizing the latest teaching methods.
- Easy administration and student recordkeeping. We take care of your student’s records so you can focus on teaching.
- Free course completion cards. Nationally recognized course completion cards are included in our student materials.
- Freedom. Authorized NSC instructors are recognized nationwide with NO restrictions and NO annual fees.
- Grandfathering option. If you already teach another provider’s program, you can likely be grandfathered into ours. Call (800) 621-7619, e-mail email@example.com or start the application process.