Your organization understands the importance of preventing on-the-job injuries. But did you know that most employee injuries occur off the job? When a medical emergency keeps your employees from work, productivity suffers and business costs increase. Consider the facts:
- Every three seconds, a worker is injured off the job
- About 75% out of all out-of-hospital cardiac arrests happen at home
- Every dollar invested in first aid training wellness programs can reduce health care costs by $3.84, and lower absenteeism costs by $5.82
NSC First Aid, CPR & AED online is the convenient, affordable training option. For as little as 38 cents per week*, you can give your employees life-saving skills that they’ll be able to use both on and off the job.
Read more about NSC First Aid, CPR & AED online.
*Total cost is $19.95 per employee
When you add National Safety Council (NSC) First Aid training to your wellness program, you ensure not only the health and well-being of your employees, but the vitality of your organization. NSC First Aid training:
- Demonstrates that you care about your employees’ health and well-being — and their families too
- Positions your organization as a safer place to work, giving you a recruiting edge
- Teaches valuable skills that help your employees effectively respond to medical emergencies