Live Webinar: March 12, 2013, 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. ET
NSC Members: $99.00 per viewing site
Non-members: $119.00 per viewing siteRegister Now Online
or Call (800) 621-7619
Are you measuring the performance of your safety culture? If not, you’re missing out on a huge opportunity. When you use a coordinated assessment process, you actually end up improving it and sustaining a strong safety culture for the long term. Attend this Webinar and let top-rated NSC Congress presenter Shawn M. Galloway guide you through 7 proven strategies that will help you create a safety culture of excellence that lasts!
By the end of this Webinar, you will learn:
• A proven Seven-Step Methodology used with over a thousand projects will be shared
• The necessary tools to assess culture
• The limitations of perception surveys
• Tools to Identify the weaknesses and strengths within your safety culture
• Simple methods to conduct interviews will be discussed
• Methods to identify what people within the culture will support and resist
• Methods to prioritize efforts and identify and focus on the transformational
• Proven metrics to evaluate and monitor progress of cultural improvement (Safety Culture Performance Indicators)
Shawn M. Galloway is the President and Chief Operating Officer of ProAct Safety. As a professional keynote speaker and internationally recognized safety excellence expert, he has helped hundreds of organizations within every major industry to achieve and sustain excellence in performance and culture. In 2012, “ISHN Magazine” listed him in the POWER 101 – Leaders of the EHS World. He has published over 250 podcasts, 80 articles and 30 videos on the subject of safety excellence in culture and performance. Shawn is the host of the highly acclaimed weekly podcast series, “Safety Culture Excellence,” a columnist for several magazines and coauthor of STEPS to Safety Culture Excellence, published by Wiley, 2013.