Live Webinar: November 13, 2012, 12:00 p.m.-1:00 p.m. ET
NSC Members: $99.00 per viewing site
Non-members: $119.00 per viewing site
In this must-attend Webinar, go inside the C-Suite to see how senior managers develop workforce health and productivity strategies. Using just-released results from a survey of top executives, your presenter will reveal how senior managers view workforce health as a business strategy and how they determine investments in employee health programs. Position yourself as a strategic partner by attending this Webinar. Learn how you can supply senior managers with the information needed to make better strategic and investment decisions about workforce health and productivity.
By the end of this Webinar, you will learn:
• How senior managers view workforce health as a priority in their business
• What they see as the relationship between health of employees and health of the company
• Types and sources of information that the C-Suite consider credible
• How CFOs use Value-Base Benefit Design (VBBD) to take a broader view of employee health and incentives
• Information that will help your senior managers make better decisions about investments in workforce health
Dr. Brian Gifford researches workforce health, performance, and productivity for the Integrated Benefits Institute. He has been a lead or contributing author on several Institute-published studies on employer health and wellness programs and how CFOs use information to make decisions about their organizations’ health benefits and wellness programs. Dr. Gifford received his Bachelor’s degree in sociology from the University of California, Berkeley, and his Ph.D. in Sociology from New York University. His past appointments include a postdoctoral fellowship in the Robert Wood Johnson Foundation’s Scholars in Health Policy Research Program and as a social scientist with the RAND Corporation.