Live Webinar: April 24, 2013, 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. ET
NSC Members: $99.00 per viewing site
Non-members: $119.00 per viewing site
Register Now Online
or Call (800) 621-7619 Course Description:
“I was so frustrated that I …………. the car.” Frustration can be a difficult emotion to manage and it’s also a leading cause of workplace incidents. Attend this groundbreaking Webinar-and learn practical steps that will help your employees improve their tolerance for frustration, so they can reduce the likelihood of getting injured. Plus, you’ll learn about the other Factors that Increase the Likelihood of Error (FILE) and how to mitigate their impact in the workplace.
Webinar participants will be able to:
• Identify frustration triggers that occur in the workplace
• Understand frustration’s impact on workplace safety
• Define frustration tolerance and how to improve it across the organization
• See how the 10 Factors that Increase the Likelihood of Error (FILE) impact our safety
• Review proven techniques to help manage the emotion of frustration using the Recognize, Evaluate and Control (REC) Model
As President of Global Training Edge, Wilson Bateman has been involved in safety training and consulting for over twenty years. He has provided services in the manufacturing, construction, aerospace, forestry, and hospitality industries across the U.S., Canada, the UK, and the UAE.
Wilson has held numerous positions including: Director of Safety and Training for the Nova Scotia Safety Council, Senior Consultant with Electrolab and Regional Manager with Liberty Risk Services. He is the author of 7 Safety Habits That Could Save Your Life and 10 Steps to Safety Excellence. Wilson is a frequent speaker at conferences throughout the U.S and Canada.