Live Webinar: November 7, 2012, 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. ET
NSC Members: $99.00 per viewing site
Non-members: $119.00 per viewing site
Register Now Online or Call (800) 621-7619
There is an on-going concern within company’s leadership today to find more effective methods to prevent human errors that can cause problems in all aspects of a company’s operations. This includes everything from operating errors to health and environmental incidents, injuries and fatalities.
Stay one step ahead of human error by attending this top-rated NSC Congress session, which will share the definitive research on the human factors that cause these damaging errors. Plus, you’ll walk away with a proven set of strategies needed to raise employee awareness and achieve operating excellence.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- What are the causes of errors?
- What’s new in error prevention? Cutting edge technology to address the human factors that can cause errors
- Why addressing human factors for error prevention is essential to survive in today’s competitive world
- Why some behavioral approaches are taking a back burner to error prevention
- Practical self and team management skills and techniques to prevent errors
- Strategies for error prevention sighting examples from industry
- How to identify action steps for improvements back in their workplace
Michael D. Topf is the Founder, President and CEO of Topf Initiatives. Michael has pioneered a holistic, integrated methodology to assist all levels of employees in creating an organizational culture committed to safety, health and environmental excellence thru developing safe attitudes and behaviors to prevent errors and resulting accidents, injuries, health and environmental incidents.
Michael is a regular presenter at the NSC Congress & Expo and other specialty conferences on the topics of attitudinal and behavioral approaches to preventing errors and improving safety, health and environmental performance. He was an Instructor in the Graduate Program in Health and Safety Administration at St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia and has published many articles in a variety of safety and health publications.