Live Webinar: July 25, 2013, 11:00 a.m.-12:30 p.m. ET
NSC Members: $99.00 per viewing site
Non-members: $119.00 per viewing site
Did you know that citations for unguarded machinery consistently rank in OSHA’s annual “Top 10” list of the most cited violations? If not, don’t miss this Webinar, where you’ll learn best practices of machine safeguarding and the regulatory requirements behind them. John “Grizzy” Grzywacz, a top OSHA instructor, will share proven strategies for reducing injuries and hazards associated with machine guards.
In this Webinar, you will learn:
• Primary hazards associated with machinery as well as the principal areas of concern on machinery
• The fundamentals of machine safeguarding
• The requirements of OSHA’s Machine Guarding Standard
• How to increase awareness among managers and employees to machine guarding hazards
• Proven methods of protecting hazardous operations on machinery through the use of various types of guards and devices
John “Grizzy” Grzywacz is Professor Emeritus for the OSHA National Training Institute. "Grizzy," as he likes to be called, has been recognized by OSHA’s National Office in Washington D.C. as both a National Electrical Code (NEC®) historian as well as “the best electrical safety trainer in the country!” In addition to training both Federal and State OSHA investigators, "Grizzy" has trained numerous U.S. Federal agencies, as well as Air Force, Army, Navy, Coast Guard, and private sector organizations throughout the U.S. as well as overseas. Currently, in addition to training numerous Federal Agencies as well as private sector professionals, "Grizzy" continues to train OSHA compliance officers and personnel coast to coast, as well as provide investigative assistance to the Agency on fatality investigations and significant cases.