Live Webinar: July 17, 2013, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. ET
NSC Members: $99.00 per viewing site
Non-members: $119.00 per viewing site
Safety meetings and training play an important role in keeping your employees safe. Are your meetings effective? Most people given the charge of employee safety have never been trained on public speaking or how to plan and run an effective meeting. This Webinar will address the challenges of adult learners, key components to effective meetings and training and practical tips on public speaking. Plus, you’ll learn the most common mistakes that doom safety meetings AND 10 take-away ideas that can be used immediately at your company.
By the end of this Webinar, participants will:
• Learn techniques to run an effective & productive safety meeting
• Learn public speaking techniques
• Learn the most common mistakes and pitfalls of safety meetings and how to avoid them
• Learn about adult learners and how to effectively teach and handle them
• Learn how to overcome the fear of public speaking
• Walk away with 10 take away ideas that they can employ immediately into their training and meetings
Judy Trent is the Training Division Coordinator for DiVal Safety Equipment, headquartered in Buffalo, NY. Her credentials include a BS from Canisius College, NSC certified trainer and has 22 years’ experience in the safety market.
Her qualifications, education, experience and enthusiasm enable her to effectively relate and deliver the safety message to her audience. She has most recently spoken to "Standing Room Only" crowds at the 2013 Ohio Safety Conference, 2013 NSC Texas Safety Conference, 2012 National Safety Congress (Orlando, FL), 2011 (Philadelphia, PA), the National OSHA VPPPA conference in Anaheim, CA (2012), and other local safety and training Expos and Conferences.