Live Webinar: May 21, 2013, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. ET
NSC Members: $99.00 per viewing site
Non-members: $119.00 per viewing site
This Webinar will provide an overview of the main steps to establish a structured OH&S management system (OHSMS) based on the internationally recognized OHSAS 18001 ‘Occupational health and safety management systems – Requirements’ standard to which over 90,000 certifications have been issued in more than 120 countries.
Webinar attendees will learn:
• Main steps to implementing an OHSMS
• Real-life examples that show the challenges that other companies faced during the process
• How management leadership and worker engagement work together to create a safe workplace
• How the use of structured hazard identification and risk control processes based on the OHSAS 18001 Standard can help promote a safer workplace
• The financial benefits that OHSAS 18001 Standard can bring to an organization
Khurshed Kutky is the Associate Director, Business Solutions at NSF International Strategic Registrations with responsibility for Occupational Health & Safety management systems, Customized Audit Solutions, Social Responsibility and other programs.
He is a Registered Safety Professional (CRSP), a certified Occupational Health and Safety, Environmental and Quality management systems Audit Team Leader, and a certified Quality Engineer. He has been a speaker on OH&S, Risk Management and Quality Management Systems at several international and local conferences. Khurshed is a member of the OHSAS Project Group and in this capacity he has been involved in the development of the current editions of the OHSAS 18001 and OHSAS 18002 standards.