Live Webinar: January 15, 2013, 11:00 a.m.-12:00 p.m. ET
NSC Members: $99.00 per viewing site
Non-members: $119.00 per viewing site
Last year, OSHA conducted over 40,000 inspections and issued workplace fines that totaled in the tens of millions of dollars. And, there are signs that OSHA will pursue its enforcement agenda in 2013 with more gusto than ever before. That's why you can't miss this event, where you'll learn how to stay off OSHA’s radar by finding out the agency’s top 10 violations for 2012---and how to avoid them in 2013. This “must-attend" Webinar is packed with proven solutions for avoiding costly citations and providing a safe work environment for your employees.
Webinar attendees will learn:
• Top 10 OSHA standards violated in 2012
• The #1 violation and why you’re probably not complying with that standard right now
• Practical strategies for staying ahead of OSHA’s enforcement activities
• How front-line supervisors and managers can be vital in spotting potential violations
• How the Top 10 violations interfaces with the Severe Violators Enforcement Program
• Upcoming regulatory actions in OSHA's pipeline
Robert Lewis, JD, is a Senior Safety Consultant with the National Safety Council. His primary responsibilities include facilitating both class room as well as online instruction of the Council’s wide ranging health and safety courses. Prior to joining the Council, Robb worked both as a prosecutor for the City of Atlanta and as an Adjunct Instructor of Environmental Health & Safety at University of Phoenix (Compliance Solutions) in Atlanta, Ga. Preceding Robb’s legal career, he spent over a decade in the pulp and paper manufacturing industry with responsibilities that included safety, employee coaching and development, quality and environmental control systems, and human resources. Robb is also a graduate of John Marshall Law School.