Live Webinar: January 24, 2013, 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. ET
NSC Members: $99.00 per viewing site
Non-members: $119.00 per viewing site
How do you really foster a culture where all employees take personal responsibility for their own safety-when no one else is looking? How do you get your employees to look out for the safety of their colleagues-when the boss isn’t around? Find out in this groundbreaking Webinar, where you’ll learn how a holistic, integrated approach can achieve breakthroughs in safety, health, and environmental performance. You’ll learn how this proven approach uses multiple methods to improve a S,H and E culture, change unsafe behaviors and raise levels of safety responsibility across all levels of management and line employees.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- The primary causes of accidents, injuries, and health/environmental incidents
- Distinctions between prominent methodologies for cultural and behavioral change
- Why a holistic, integrated approach is essential for making lasting improvements with the changing workforces of the 21st Century
- Who should be included in an improvement process and what levels are necessary for success
- What skills are necessary for both line and management employees to support and manage their own and others behaviors for safe practice, both on and off their jobs?
- What is personal responsibility and why is it essential for incident prevention wherever you are
- How commitment is a key driver for constructive change and improvement
- Key strategies for safety, health, and environmental improvement
- How to determine their next actions steps for initiating change in their company
Michael D. Topf is the Founder, President and CEO of Topf Initiatives. Michael has pioneered a holistic, integrated methodology to assist all levels of employees in creating an organizational culture committed to safety, health and environmental excellence thru developing safe attitudes and behaviors to prevent errors and resulting accidents, injuries, health and environmental incidents.
Michael is a regular presenter at the NSC Congress & Expo and other specialty conferences on the topics of attitudinal and behavioral approaches to preventing errors and improving safety, health and environmental performance. He was an Instructor in the Graduate Program in Health and Safety Administration at St. Joseph’s University in Philadelphia and has published many articles in a variety of safety and health publications.