NSC Members: $99.00 per viewing site
Non-members: $119.00 per viewing site
Register Now Online or Call (800) 621-7619
Popular NSC Congress presenter Bill Sims, Jr. unveils his proven strategy for turning uncommitted employees into safety ambassadors in this groundbreaking Webinar. You’ll learn how a strategic plan, based on positive reinforcement, can drive commitment and employee engagement for greater safety AND lower your costs and eliminate administrative headaches. Don’t miss this award-winning presentation that is packed with the latest behavior recognition research and strategies that you can apply immediately.
Webinar attendees will learn:
- Why most BBS processes fail soon after implementation
- How positive reinforcement systems are rapidly generating measurable safety performance improvements for companies worldwide
- The hidden trap of “Leave Alone/Zap” management
- How to assess your culture and determine whether your systems rely on positive or negative reinforcement
- Steps to designing recognition programs that produce measurable results
- How to track and measure results of behavior change and safety performance improvement
- How to automate your program and reduce the amount of time required to manage it
- How to establish supervisor accountability for your change initiatives
Bill Sims, Jr., is President of The Bill Sims Company, Inc. For more than 40 years, the Bill Sims Company has created behavior based recognition programs that have helped large and small firms to inspire better performance from employees and increase bottom-line profits. Bill is currently writing a book entitled: Green Beans & Ice Cream-The Definitive Recipe for Employee Engagement, Motivation and Recognition, which is based on this seminar and his experience having built more than 1,000 recognition programs at firms including DuPont, Siemens VDO, Coca-Cola, and Disney, to name a few.