Live Webinar: August 15, 2013, 2:00 p.m.-3:00 p.m. ET
NSC Members: $99.00 per viewing site
Non-members: $119.00 per viewing site
In this “can’t-miss” Webinar, you will learn how senior leaders in high performing and high risk organizations have been successful in using a sustainable process that achieves a step change in their organization’s HSE performance. You will learn certain primary principles of this transformative HSE method, and how it has been implemented from the boardroom to the front line.
In this Webinar, attendees will learn:
• How to identify effective leadership behaviors at all levels of organizations that accelerate transformative behaviors.
• How presenting indisputable, observable field data changes the way people think and act
• How HSE transformations can be effectively implemented at the front line – not just top down.
• How leadership behaviors have improved – Operational Impacts, Compliance and Risk Control/Accidents
• About case study data with dramatic improvement in multiple industries where implemented
Brian Kraus is a Partner at Environmental Resources Management Ltd and heads up the company’s Global Performance and Assurance Practice. Brian specializes in the design, development and deployment of large scale Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) management, auditing and verification programs and initiatives to drive rapid transformations in HSE performance. He is a graduate engineer with an MBA from London Business School. Brian is an experienced EHS management systems auditor and lead trainer. He has worked with all levels of staff from senior corporate leaders and front-line supervisors to deliver step changes in EHS performance for their operations.