Saving Jobs, Saving Lives and Reducing Human Costs
This workplace-focused report informs you about the current evidence surrounding opioid medications and their potential impact on your workplace. It creates a “call to action” that, regardless of the size of your organization, will enable you to:
• Partner effectively with your benefit providers
• Assess current workplace policies and scope of drug testing
• Prioritize essential education efforts
• Improve access to confidential help for your employees
Learn the facts about how employee use of prescription painkillers increases safety and health risks at work, and seriously impacts employee recovery and the bottom line in workers’ compensation.
Sign up to access this comprehensive Employer Kit to help educate managers and employees about the risks related to prescription drug use at work.
- The Proactive Role Employers Can Take: Opioids in the Workplace (report)
- Fact sheets and handouts for use in health and safety education programs
- Poster series focused on home safety and disposal
- Powerful infographic about prescription painkiller risks
- Content important to helping you develop an effective policy for prescription drug use in the workplace