Please print this page for your reference.
If you have already registered on nsc.org and are unable to view Instructor exclusive or Training Center exclusive content, follow these steps to associate your NSC ID to your web registration:
- Step 1: Go to nsc.org/register
- Step 2: In the Returning Users section, enter your username (email address) and password, and click the “Login” button.
- Step 3: Once you are logged in, click on the “My Profile” icon at the top of the home page (below your name).
- Step 4: On the My Profile page, click on the “Update My Registration” link (located above “My Contact Information”).
If you are tied to an account, but you do not see the DDC Info Hwy icon on the "My Quicklinks Bar," a drop-down menu on the right side of your page (and as shown below), please call Customer Service at 1-800-621-7619.
Note: If you do not see the "Update My Registration" option, you already are registered and tied to an account.
- Step 5: Enter your Instructor ID or Training Center ID and click the “Submit” button.
Once you have submitted your information, you should see the DDC Info Hwy icon in the "My Quick Links" menu.
Take some time to familiarize yourself with all the new information now available to you on nsc.org. If you are a member, you have access to the NSC library, News Alerts and more.
Don't forget to update your User Profile to customize the information you wish to view.