Are you doing all you can to keep your employees safe from the #1 cause of workplace fatalities?
Cell phone distracted driving is a national epidemic. Nearly 1 in 4 crashes involve cell phone distracted drivers. Businesses without policies prohibiting cell phone use while driving are exposing their employees and themselves to increased risk and liability and putting the lives of everyone on our roads in harm’s way.
NSC has hosted two FREE Employer Cell Phone Policy Seminars in California where employers learned:
· Why cell phone distracted driving is dangerous
· How employers can be held liable if an employee is involved in a crash where cell phone use was a factor
· What to include in a cell phone policy
· How to build management support for a cell phone policy
· How to educate employees about the policy and ensure compliance
Other dates and locations may be available in the future. Please check back for more information, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please take a moment to tell us about your organization's current cell phone policy
Funding for this program was provided by a grant from the California Office of Traffic Safety, through the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration.