Illinois Remedial Driver Education Course - Approved by IL Secretary of State’s Office
- Are you an Illinois motorist under the age of 25?
- Have your driving privileges been suspended for a minimum of 30 days for two moving violations in a 24-month period?
- Are you convicted under the zero tolerance laws under the Graduated License Program?
Get your license reinstated by completing your Remedial Driver Education Course offered by NSC.
Motorists who complete the IL state approved NSC Graduate to Safety Driver Remedial Education Course and fulfill all state requirements are eligible to have their license reinstated after completing their suspension.
Illinois Probationary License Program
- Are you an Illinois motorist with your license suspended for 60 to 90 days for three moving violations in a 12-month period?
- Have you been notified of eligibility by the Secretary of State’s Office?
Get your Probationary License today by completing the mandatory eight-hour Defensive Driving Course - Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving (DDC-ADD) offered by NSC.
CLASSES ARE AVAILABLE STATEWIDE
For more information or to register for class, contact us at (800) 822-7009.
- You won’t be bored in our courses! The Defensive Driving Courses are highly effective interactive courses that feature activities, case studies, discussions, and video presentations.
- Your instructor will keep the course interesting! NSC sets the standard in the industry for development and training of quality instructors.
- You will be in good company! NSC Defensive Driving Courses are trusted by more traffic safety courts, motor vehicle departments, municipalities, businesses, government agencies, and driving schools nationwide for consistent quality and content.
- You will know you are getting the best! NSC DDC programs are designed and written with the assistance of a select group of devoted highway traffic safety trainers and related specialists who volunteer their time and talents to the research, development, and updates of the DDCs.