DDC - Attitudinal Dynamics of Driving
- This eight-hour class specifically targets problem motorists. It’s a great reminder to all motorists to take stock of their attitudes and behaviors on the road. Learn more
DDC - Alive at 25®
- This four-hour class is for motorists between the ages of 15 and 24. Alive at 25 is a highly interactive class that encourages young drivers to take responsibility for their driving behavior. Learn more
DDC – SCARR
- The State Courts Against Road Rage (SCARR) course helps students face and discuss the driving behaviors that required them to take the class. Participants walk away understanding the serious consequences involved with irresponsible and dangerous driving. Get details
- Have the student visit ddcnsc.org/ma to enroll in a class and receive his or her confirmation immediately.
- Download the Court Registration Form.
- Check the box at the top of the form for the class you are requiring the motorist to attend and also complete the referring court information section.
- Provide the form to the motorist and have them complete motorist information, class location and payment information sections.
- Instruct the motorist to submit the completed form, with payment, to:
National Safety Council®
Attn: MA Programs
200 Salina Meadows Pkwy
Syracuse, NY 13212
For more information
- Upon successful completion of the course, National Safety Council will mail a Certificate of Completion to the motorist and to the court indicated on the registration form.
- If the court chooses, National Safety Council can also fax a listing daily of drivers who have registered for, completed or were no shows/incomplete for classes.