DuPont was one of the first organizations to commit to supporting Safe Communities America and has offered leadership and direction as the program has expanded. This participation has helped to ensure the long-term sustainability of this international movement in the United States. Another founding member of the Council since 1914, DuPont also:
- Exhibits at the NSC Congress and Expo
- Serves on our Board of Directors and Delegates
- Serves as Presenting sponsor for the NSC Rising Stars of Safety Program
- Invests in off-the-job safety by purchasing the Council’s Family Safety & Health® magazine for its employees and participating on the NSC Off-the-Job Advisory Board
- Is a Charter Member of the Campbell Institute
- Received the 2006 Green Cross for Safety® medal
- Received the 2013 Robert W. Campbell Award
“Safety is part of our heritage and a core value at DuPont. Our partnership with NSC allows us to support the mission of safety while also enhancing our brand recognition. We share the goal to help companies get better and this partnership helps us remain a thought leader in the industry. In turn, together we can protect and save more people’s lives in and outside the workplace.”
- Mark Vergnano, Executive Vice President, DuPont
We welcome Liberty Mutual Accident & Health, a division of Liberty Mutual Insurance, as a national sponsor and exclusive accident insurance sponsor of Safe Communities America.
Liberty Mutual Insurance has been a member of the National Safety Council (NSC) since 1914 and was awarded the distinguished Green Cross for Safety® medal in 2005 for their outstanding safety leadership and commitment to safety. Liberty Mutual Insurance continues to support the NSC mission through volunteer engagement and sponsorship of the annual Green Cross for Safety dinner, and now also through the natural partnership of Liberty Mutual Accident & Health and Safe Communities America.
Liberty Mutual Accident & Health (A&H) offers a line of supplemental insurance products which complement the existing portfolio of Liberty Mutual product lines. To learn more about the A&H products, please visit libertymutualaccident.com.