Please read this Skill Tester Registration Form (the "Registration Form") carefully. BY SUBMITTING THIS FORM TO NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL
("NSC"), I AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS REGISTRATION FORM.
1) After receiving this Registration Form, NSC will review the information and documentation provided. If acceptable, NSC may approve you to test certain skills that students must acquire before completing courses offered by NSC, and send you an authorization card indicating your position as a "Skill Tester."
2) You represent and warrant that:
a) The information provided on this Registration Form and any other information that you submit to NSC is true, accurate, current and complete information,
b) You have not in any way misrepresented your credentials to NSC;
c) Your credentials are current and have not expired, and will remain current at all times during your term as a Skill Tester;
d) All documentation submitted in connection with this Registration Form (the "Credentials Documentation"), and all other documentation that you submit to NSC, contains true, accurate, current and complete information;
e) The Credentials Documentation was issued by the entity identified on such Credentials Documentation;
f) You have not altered or forged the Credentials Documentation;
g) You will not permit any third party to perform your duties as Skill Tester;
h) You will at all times act professional in your position as Skill Tester; and
i) You will abide by all skill testing guidelines as may be issued by NSC from time to time.
3) You agree to indemnify and hold harmless NSC and its affiliates, officers, members, directors, employees and shareholders (collectively, "Indemnified Parties") from and against any and all liability and costs, including, without limitation, reasonable attorney's fees, incurred by the Indemnified Parties in connection with any claim arising out of (a) your position as Skill Tester, and/or (b) any breach, or alleged breach, of any of the terms of this Registration Form by you.
4) Your term as Skill Tester lasts for one (1) year or three (3) years, and is based on the renewal of your instructor certification, unless sooner terminated by NSC.
5) NSC reserves the right to terminate your position as Skill Tester for any reason.