Car crashes are the leading cause of unintentional deaths for U.S. teenagers but there’s plenty we can do to help keep them safe. Inexperience is the biggest issue for new drivers and the best solution is to help them safely gain experience behind the wheel.
DriveitHOME and Honda have teamed up to help parents, caregivers and instructors keep teens safe behind the wheel. Sign up now and get access to free National Teen Driver Safety Week resources you can use year-round to help your teen driver always get home safe.
This free National Teen Driver Safety Week toolkit includes:
● Posters on safe driving topics
● Videos with tips for driving lessons
● The latest stats on teen driver safety
● A social media kit with posts for parents, stakeholders and driving instructors
● All resources available in both English and Spanish